Apple Coconut Oat Bites
Afternoon slump on its way? Knock it out with this simple (and easily customizable) recipe for Apple Coconut Oat Bites! These are perfect for a grab-and-go snack and taste like summertime anytime.
Keywords: Energy bites, energy balls, protein bites, oats, apple coconut
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hours 0 mins
- Total Time: 1 hours 10 mins
- If you're making the oat flour from oats, blend oats to make oat flour. In medium bowl, add dry ingredients (except 1/2 of a Real Made Oats packet) together.
- In large bowl, mix honey, agave, vanilla extract and nut butter until well combined. Add dry mixture 1/2 cup at a time until all is mixed with wet. Mixture should start to clump. If it doesn't, add water 1 tsp at a time until mixture clumps.
- Add leftover dry RM Oats and stir. Use hands to create 1 TBSP balls.
- Refrigerate for an hour and enjoy! Store refrigerated.